Saturday, September 24, 2011

Why?

As I type this out, my son is in a rage about the words of his teaching aide.  He is marching around his room screaming, grabbing things, jumping and sometimes crying.  Her words, once the rhythm of his perseverations, are now just sounds, distorted by his anger.  "Yoo",  "Choo", "Yoo"....

He got out of his room when I gave him his Geodon (now raised to 30mg) and he marched down to his computer, tried to log on to facebook, to, I believe, rage at his former aide online.  He was unable to focus enough to do that and instead grabbed the laptop and proceeded to bite it in frustration.  "She's not the computer" I said.  "She's not here".  "She's not me!" I said when he grabbed me  "Yoo!"..."Choo!" he continued screaming.  I was able to direct him by pulling him and pushing him back into his room

What has he done in his 15 years on this planet to deserve this torture?

No comments:

Post a Comment