Thursday, October 20, 2011

Curious Event ending in Heartbreak

Yesterday my son woke up and was basically lucid.  He was a little low energy but was conversational and engaged.  He went to the orthodontist, had a 50 minute procedure and was cooperative and even happy.  He spent the day doing some chores that he would usually do like feeding the cat, cleaning up after himself, going to the grocery store.  He was on facebook for a while.  He cleaned up his room and put things back in order that he had thrown or discarded in anger over the past few months.  There used to be a lego phone in his room that I had to remove because he smashed it during a tantrum in which he said he was going to call the "notorious teaching aide" and tell her that she's stupid.  While cleaning up his room yesterday, he asked me where the phone was.  I said that I put it away because he was smashing it up.  He said that had no memory of doing that.  He asked that I put it back.  He went to sleep by himself yesterday evening and slept most of the night
 
When he got up this morning, he told me it was too early.  Then he switched over to  talking to himself, pacing and being non-communicative.  One good day.  That's all we have.  I put the lego phone back into hiding.
 
He's been getting the 37.5 mg of Effexor morning and evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment